Why list my business on Huntingmama?
Below are some quick reasons why you should list your business with us.
- It is free (paid options available at a small fee)
- Help potential customers find you. People want to enjoy good food, try out new eateries or explore new places. The problem is when they do not know about your existence.
- Sustainable & economical – Unlike traditional print media, we charge a small fee for putting you in front of relevant people.
- Get visibility, share about your goodness and why people should visit you. Create a bloglike feature on your business, request for customer reviews and create buzz as people interact and feedback on your business.
- Unlimited, greater upside: Unlike most platforms that charge a percentage of your sales, we charge a flat rate if you opt for our paid packages. If you get more reviews and business, you still pay us the same, affordable cost.
- Be seen when viewers are the most likely to be converted to paying customers – How often have you seen something interesting while you were casually surfing on the internet, but when the time comes to try out that eatery or establishment, you just simply can’t remember the name of that establishment? When users visit Huntingmama, most of the time they are actively searching or browsing for something. It is at that time that they are most likely to take action when they see a business that appeals to them. Even if they don’t convert into your customer at that point, we have functions for users to ‘Add to Favourites’ or ‘Save’ your listing to a ‘List’ that they have created.
- Gain feedback so you can improve your offerings and attract more business: We offer constructive feedback and we encourage Huntingmama mavens to do the same. The more feedback you get, the better you can understand what attracts people to you and how you can improve on your profitability and revenue.
- Give your promotions a rocket boost – What’s the point of having a promotion, (whether instore or with partners) if nobody sees it? Listing your business or food deal on Huntingmama helps promote them so you get more results for your promotion.
- No more waiting for bloggers to feature you – Create your own beautiful, bloglike profile to attract potential customers (paid options).
Is there any criteria for listing my business with Huntingmama for free?
The only criteria is that your establishment caters to the end consumer (B2C). Our categories are comprehensive and cover all aspects for the end consumer, whether it is an event, shopping, a service or an eatery.
How many listings can I put up?
You may put up as many listings as you want as long as they are not duplicates. The same business in different locations is considered a unique listing. For example if you’re a restaurant with 3 outlets offering 2 different deals/promotions, you may list your business in
- Dining Category – 1 listing for each outlet = 3 listings
- Dining Deals Category – 1 listing per promotion per outlet = 3 x 2 = 6 listings
Total = 9 listings
This will enable users to find you and to make your listing relevant to them. Posting duplicate entries will not help your business but will only frustrate users when they keep seeing the same thing.
Why are there character and image limitations for free listings?
In order to make our search functions user-friendly and useful to shoppers and diners, our website needs to utilise a robust backend system. In addition, text and images will slow down the website significantly and we will need to keep investing resources into upgrading our system in order to still process the data quickly for users. Hence, there is a limit on the amount of text and images we can allow for free listings. Rest assured that one good image and concise, useful descriptions will still draw customers to your business. The most important thing is to ensure that you can be seen by people who are searching for food or shopping options relevant to what you are offering! If you’d like to provide more information and market your business, you may opt for one of our affordable packages.
Is it important that I ensure the information on my listing is accurate?
Yes, very important. Honesty is the best policy so don’t check the “Michelin-starred” box when you have not been awarded one. You may get more business at the beginning but you will get called out soon, people get annoyed and you may make a name for yourself on social media (in a bad way.) Your listing will also be flagged by Huntingmama and we will suspend your account for a period of time.
Why should I opt for paid packages?
If you want to go a step further and get even more exposure, reach out to customers or to get even more features on your listing like posting more images, you may opt for a paid option at very budget-friendly rates. Why let others get a cut of your business when you deserve the most credit for making your business thrive? Huntingmama’s listing packages are priced at an affordable flat rate, not by percentage. If you do well, we do not get an extra cut of your revenue.
Can I opt for a free listing, then upgrade to a paid listing later on?
Sure! Simply login to your account at the top right corner, go to “Listings” under your Account Page, click on the 3 dots and edit the listing accordingly. Make sure the “Claim Listing” box is checked and the option to pick a package will appear. Simply select the desired package option and you may edit your listing and publish the upgraded version immediately upon payment.
Can I get support if I’m unsure how to post my listing, even if it’s a free listing?
Sure. We can provide assistance, even for free listings. Simply drop us a message on the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!